FT Call Center Rep- Work at Home -
As a member of the Customer Care team, you’ll focus on problem-solving alongside a team of specialists. As you answer incoming calls, you’ll assist customers with a variety of product issues while also building trust with the client. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their interpersonal communication skills and push boundaries of collaborative thinking.
- Full Time
- Entry Level Customer Service
- Benefits Included
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Communicator 9
- Problem-Solver 9
- Personable 8
- Compassionate 7
- Multi-Tasker 6
- Creative 5
- Team Player
Comprehensive coverage with flexible options, including FSA and HSA.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Primary Location:United States
- Completes questionnaire/survey via telephone using standard scripts and standard operating procedures.
- Obtains and/or verifies needed information for our cases by answering incoming calls
- Makes outgoing calls when further information is needed
- Documents all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Routes calls to appropriate departments
- Utilizes scripted Frequently Asked Questions to respond to caller inquiries
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommends improved procedures
- All other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent computer navigation skills (move between multiple windows and programs)
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Some experience in a call center or customer service environment
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good data entry and typing skills 35+ WPM
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- Ability to pass a background check
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Listening skills
- Attention to detail
- Team work
- Existing High-Speed Internet access
- Quiet noise free home office space, free of distractions
- Must have Outstanding Customer Service Skills in a CALL CENTER setting!
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Bilingual Spanish is preferred, but not necessary
- Basic Computer Navigation & Typing Skills: 25+ wpm
- Equipment will be provided
- Ability to Pass a Background Investigation and drug screening
- H.S. Diploma or G.E.D.
- 18 Years of Age or Older
- Current RESUME needed
- Healthcare Benefits after 60 days
- Accrued PTO time after 180 days
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning�Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more atwww.conduent.com.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More
- Data Entry Processor - 1st shift Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua Mexico
- Software Test SR Analyst Philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States
- Projektmanager (m/w) - Business Implementation Manager Kassel, Hesse Germany
Let us search jobs for you based on
the skills and experience listed in
your LinkedIn profile.