$11 + Bonuses - Inbound Retail Sales/Customer Care Work At Home -
As a member of the Customer Care team, you’ll focus on problem-solving alongside a team of specialists. As you answer incoming calls, you’ll assist customers with a variety of product issues while also building trust with the client. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their interpersonal communication skills and push boundaries of collaborative thinking.
- Full Time
- Entry Level Customer Service
- Benefits Included
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Communicator 9
- Problem-Solver 9
- Personable 8
- Compassionate 7
- Multi-Tasker 6
- Creative 5
- Team Player
Comprehensive coverage with flexible options, including FSA and HSA.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Primary Location:United States
- Competitive compensation $11/hr + Bonus
- Full Time Employment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & 401k plans
- Paid Time Off after 6 months of employment
- Fun team oriented remote environment
- Company discounts - Local restaurants, gyms, cell phone service discounts, auto, travel, international theme parks and many more
- A sales aptitude! Are you able to upsell and make product suggestions to consumers?
- Minimum 6 months experience interacting with customers in some capacity (via phone, chat, in person, etc.)
- Have the discipline to work remotely and follow a set schedule
- Are you available to work an 8-10hr shift between the hours of 5am to 9pm PST/ 6am-10pm MST/ 7am-11pm CST/ 8am-12am EST including weekends and holidays while having the ability to adjust to a change in schedule based on business needs
- Handle multiple computer applications at one time
- Understand the concepts of navigation, search engines, downloading music, and other web based applications
- Smartphone, tablet, operating systems, PC or Mac experience
- Ability to attend approximately five to six weeks of required online/virtual training on a fixed schedule that may include nights or weekends
- Ability to meet minimum typing speed of 20 WPM while talking to customers
- Successful completion of pre-employment assessments and a background check
- A quiet distraction free workspace that will allow you to meet our requirement of working independently without other parties being in the same workspace during your scheduled shift.
- This position requires a non-digital landline, also known as POTS, Plain Old Telephone Service, please insure you have POTS or are able to obtain before making an application.
- High Speed Internet Service (10 megabits download and 3 megabit upload) from
- High School Graduate or general education degree (GED) required
- 18 years of age or older
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More
Let us search jobs for you based on
the skills and experience listed in
your LinkedIn profile.