Virtual Customer Service - Inbound Retail Sales -
As a team member in our Customer Care business, you’ll focus on building trust with our clients. Depending on your role, you could be helping customers directly through voice and chat, training tomorrow’s leaders, or leading the way to ensure our centers run more smoothly. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their interpersonal communication skills and push boundaries of collaborative thinking.
- Full Time
- Entry Level Customer Service
- Benefits Included
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Communicator 9
- Problem-Solver 9
- Personable 8
- Compassionate 7
- Multi-Tasker 6
- Creative 5
- Team Player
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Primary Location:United States
We are currently have immediate openings for this temporary opportunity in the following states:
Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
- Paid training at $12 per hour
- Competitive compensation of $13 per hour once training is complete
- While this is a temporary position, estimated to last 6 months or longer, there is an opportunity to be hired full time with benefits based on performance
- Fun team oriented remote environment
- Company discounts - Local restaurants, gyms, cell phone service discounts, auto, travel, international theme parks and many more
As a Work At Home Call Center Representative you will support our customers as a first point of contact to provide solutions to their product needs/orders. We will rely on you to actively listen to our customers and use your love of retail sales, passion and creativity to meet their needs.
- A sales aptitude! Are you able to upsell and make product suggestions to consumers?
- Minimum 6 months experience interacting with customers in some capacity (via phone, chat, in person, etc.)
- Have the discipline to work remotely and follow a set schedule
- Are you available to work an 8-10hr shift between the hours of 5am to 9pm PST/ 6am-10pm MST/ 7am-11pm CST/ 8am-12am EST including weekends and holidays while having the ability to adjust to a change in schedule based on business needs
- Handle multiple computer applications at one time
- Understand the concepts of navigation, search engines, downloading music, and other web based applications
- Smartphone, tablet, operating systems, PC or Mac experience
- Ability to attend approximately five to six weeks of required online/virtual training on a fixed schedule that may include nights or weekends
- Ability to meet minimum typing speed of 20 WPM while talking to customers
- Successful completion of pre-employment assessments and a background check
- A quiet distraction free workspace that will allow you to meet our requirement of working independently without other parties being in the same workspace during your scheduled shift.
- This position requires a non-digital landline, also known as POTS, Plain Old Telephone Service, please insure you have POTS or are able to obtain before making an application.
- High Speed Internet Service (10 megabits download and 3 megabit upload) from
- High School Graduate or general education degree (GED) required
- 18 years of age or older
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:
click here to access or download the form.
Organization:Consumer and Industrials
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More
Let us search jobs for you based on
the skills and experience listed in
your LinkedIn profile.