Virtual Customer Service - Technical Support, Nationwide - United States
As a team member in our Customer Care business, you’ll focus on building trust with our clients. Depending on your role, you could be helping customers directly through voice and chat, training tomorrow’s leaders, or leading the way to ensure our centers run more smoothly. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their interpersonal communication skills and push boundaries of collaborative thinking.
- Full Time
- Entry Level Customer Service
- Benefits Included
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Communicator 9
- Problem-Solver 9
- Personable 8
- Compassionate 7
- Multi-Tasker 6
- Creative 5
- Team Player
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
- Paid training at $12 per hour
- Competitive compensation of $13 per hour after 90 days of consecutive employment
- Full Time Employment
- We offer Medical, Dental, Vision benefits, comprehensive coverage with flexible options, including FSA and HSA and 401K
- Paid Time Off
- Fun team oriented remote environment, we believe in Employee Engagement and want you to have fun
- Company discounts at restaurants, gyms, cell phone service discounts, auto, travel, international theme parks and more
- We offer varying schedules based on business needs
- We offer ongoing training programs to advance your career
- Mentorship programs to help you be successful
- Technical aptitude with a confident familiarity of Smartphones, tablets, operating systems, PC and Macs
- Minimum 6 months experience providing service to customers in some capacity (via phone, chat, in person, etc.)
- Are you available to work an 8-10hr shift between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m. CST including evenings, weekends and holidays while having the ability to adjust to a change in schedule ?
- Handle multiple computer applications at one time
- Understand the concepts of navigation, search engines, downloading music, and other web based applications
- Attend approximately five to six weeks of required virtual training on a fixed schedule that may include nights or weekends
- Complete initial training with 100% attendance and a minimum 80% passing score on final training exam.
- Ability to type 35 WPM while talking to customers
- Successful completion of pre-employment assessments and a background check
- A distraction free workspace that will allow you to meet our requirement of working independently without other parties being in the workspace during your scheduled shift. An area where no other parties would enter your workspace during your scheduled shift for any reason.
- Be able to guard client information closely by ensuring that no cell phones, pens, tablets, devices that capture information are in the work area.
- High Speed Cable Internet Service (10 megabits download and 3 megabit upload) from a reliable cable provider. Satellite internet not acceptable
- High School Graduate or general education degree (GED) required
- 18 years of age or older
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More