Remote Customer Service Associate
Starting Pay at $15.50 per hour
Do you have experience in customer service?
Are you a great listener who is determined to create outstanding experiences for each customer you interact with?
Are you a problem solver who can patiently listen to, understand, and address complex customer issues?
Would you thrive working in the peace and quiet of your own home?
If you answered yes to the questions above, we want to hear from you! We are actively seeking full-time agents to work from home delivering excellent customer service for our clients.
In this role you will be assisting customers with their questions on their accounts and ensuring you resolve their issues in a compassionate and timely manner. You will be working independently from home and will be expected to collaborate with management and co-workers in a remote setting.
To be successful in this role, you should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, maintain the highest standards of quality, and guarantee customer satisfaction on every call. We provide your equipment for working from home and set you up for success with four weeks of paid training.
Call center hours are 9:00 AM/ EST until 9:00 PM/EST 7 days a week. A typical work week will be 8 hours a day, 5 days a week and will include Saturday.Usual work hours are 11:00 AM to 7:30 PM or 12:30 PM to 9:00 PM EST. Training is conducted Monday through Friday from 9:30am AM/EST until 6:00 PM/EST (4 weeks of training). Must have high speed Internet access to work from home and have open availability between 9:00 AM/EST-9:00 PM/EST.
- Be at least 18 years or older
- 100% attendance in the first 90 days
- Have a High School Diploma, orequivalent
- Be able to successfully pass a criminal background check
- Have at least six months of customer service experience
- Preferably, have previous Contact Center and/or work from home experience
- Be able to work independently with discipline and motivation to succeed in a virtual environment
- Have excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Be courteous and friendly with a high degree of professionalism
- Live in one of the following states: AL, AR, AZ, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MI, MS, MO, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
In return we offer:
- $15.50 per hour
- Paid Time Off
- Health Benefits for you and your family, including medical, dental, visionstarting day one
- Ability to develop your skills and grow your career
- An opportunity to work for a company passionate about helping people
We are currently NOT hiring in the following geographies:
States:AK,CA, HI, MA, MT
Metro Areas: MN – Minneapolis, IL – Chicago, NY – New York City, OR – Portland, MD – Montgomery County, Seattle, WA