Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Job Track Description:
- Performs tasks based on established procedures.
- Uses data organizing and coordination skills to perform business support or technical work.
- Requires vocational training, certifications, licensures, or equivalent experience.
- Has a developed proficiency of analytical or operational processes.
- Completes atypical assignments.
- Works within established procedures and practices.
- May establish the appropriate approach for new assignments.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues.
- Completes work with limited supervision.
- Has developed skills in a range of processes, procedures, and systems.
- Understanding of how best teams integrate and work together to achieve company goals.
- Impacts a team, by example, through the quality service and information provided
- Uses discretion to change work procedures and practices.
- May provide guidance and support to junior team members.
- Provides solutions to atypical problems based on existing precedents or procedures.
- Clearly and effectively exchanges information and ideas.
- Identifies and mitigates risk exposure to the project profits that include, fraud prevention and detection.
- Focuses on the prevention and recovery of fraudulent losses.
- Coordinates fraud prevention strategies.
- Supports other risk management programs to mitigate potential fraud patterns.
- Initiates contact with members and employees to verify account activity.
- Provides recommendations and education-related to fraud prevention and security.
- Reacts quickly across all departments when trends emerge.
- Notifies appropriate fraud employees in a timely way.
- Prepares documentation for prosecution against people that cause a financial loss to the organization.
- Provides ongoing analysis of case files and fraud detection systems to determine emerging trends.
- Provides recommendations to management to help in loss mitigation.
- Builds relationships within the banking and law enforcement communities, establishing industry contacts for intelligence gathering, and fraud prevention-related activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy.
At Conduent, we value the health and safety of our associates, their families and our community. Under our current protocols, we do not require vaccination against COVID for most of our US jobs, but may require you to provide your COVID vaccination status, where legally permissible.