Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
As Finance Services Analyst you will join our growing team at our central Leeds office. A lot of hard work has gone into the project mobilisation over the last 18 months, and you will have the opportunity to put your own stamp on the role as we continue through our go live date and throughout the duration of the contract.
Contract – Permanent
Hours – 37.5 hours per week
Salary – £25,000 – £32,000 (Depending on Experience)
Location – On site, LS11 5BD
• Assist with the financial analysis, reconciliation, and reporting on project financial costs and within client systems
• Analyses financial data to assess performance against forecast
• Assists with the development of plans, budgets, and forecasts to optimise organisational growth
• Provides proactive cost controls and reporting on actual versus targeted financial results, pricing modelling, and rolling forecast
• Compiles data to support project financial analysis and reporting
• Supports planning processes and understands major assumptions & other drivers of the business to create accurate forecast/plan
• Supports accounting & operations during month-end close to provide explanations to P&L
• Work with management and client to review and resolve open issues
• Provides accurate and timely information for strategic and operational decisions at the business/functional level
• Update and track operating indicators and financial metrics to achieve project success driven by Key Performance Indicators
• Builds partnership and maintains strong relationship with key stakeholders
• Ensure processes, procedures, controls, and records for of all aspects of financial transactions are maintained and updated
Skills & Qualifications:
• Must understand reconciliation and financial reporting, comprehensive knowledge of banking reconciliation and operations
• An understanding of basic accounting principles and procedures, with a willingness to learn and understand International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to identify and resolve data issues/needs quickly
• Good working Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office, specifically strong on MS Excel
• Experience with financial systems advantageous
• Have had exposure to FP&A and/or accounting experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent (preferred)
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy.
At Conduent, we value the health and safety of our associates, their families and our community. Under our current protocols, we do not require vaccination against COVID for most of our US jobs, but may require you to provide your COVID vaccination status, where legally permissible.