Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Job Track Description:
- Performs tasks based on established procedures.
- Uses data organizing and coordination skills to support the business and perform technical work.
- Requires vocational training, certifications, licensures, or equivalent experience.
- Developed proficiency within a range of analytical or operational processes.
- Completes assignments and facilitates the work of others.
- May coordinate assignments beyond work area.
- Proposes improvements to processes and methods.
- Acts as a lead, coordinating the work of others, but is not a supervisor.
- Works autonomously within established procedures.
- Developed skills in a range of processes, procedures, and systems.
- Acts as a technical expert in some areas.
- Understanding of how teams integrate and work best together to support the achievement of company goals.
- Impacts team through quality of service and sharing of information.
- Proposes improvements to work procedures and practices to improve efficiency.
- Serves as a team lead.
- Allocates work to team members, as appropriate.
- Provides subject matter guidance to junior team members.
- Provides solutions to problems based on existing challenges or procedures.
- Effectively exchanges information and ideas.
- Reviews and verifies the accuracy of journal entries and accounting classifications.
- Extracts data for dashboards on process/reconciliation metrics.
- Assists with audits by providing supporting records and documentation.
- Ensures that adequate and updated process documentation and desktop procedures exist.
- Contributes towards quality efforts and guides the quality verifiers team.
- Participates in first-level tasks and quality checks.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
- Typing Speed Requirement 20WPM
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy.
At Conduent, we value the health and safety of our associates, their families and our community. Under our current protocols, we do not require vaccination against COVID for most of our US jobs, but may require you to provide your COVID vaccination status, where legally permissible.