Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Customer Experience Associate
Way 2 Go
The Way 2 Go Call Center is a growing, high volume call center that services child support payment cards for multiple states. This is an inbound only call center that with a strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service. The call center hours are Monday through Friday from 7:00AM – 8:00PM. This position reports to the call center management team, following chain of command.
The Customer Experience Associate’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answering calls within 5 seconds or less
- Providing one call resolution whenever possible
- Maintaining up to date product knowledge
- Reviewing their own quality assurance evaluations within a timely manner
- Escalating cardholder issues to the call center management team
- Maintain adherence in areas such as attendance, punctuality and aux times
The ideal candidate will be able to meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of one year of experience in a customer service roll. Previous call center experience is preferred.
- Possess basic computer skills
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- The ability to pass a background check
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy.
At Conduent, we value the health and safety of our associates, their families and our community. Under our current protocols, we do not require vaccination against COVID for most of our US jobs, but may require you to provide your COVID vaccination status, where legally permissible.