Forensic Collections Consultant - Albany, New York
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Comprehensive coverage with flexible options, including FSA and HSA.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Primary Location:United States-New York-Albany
- Work in a team environment to assess client's needs and propose full-service solutions to address those needs.
- Advise client and end client on alternative strategies, tools and best practices for ESI collection and forensic analysis.
- Provide on-site and remote installation, configuration and administration of collections tools and processes.
- Work as part of a team on large-scale projects at client sites.
- Deploy network related analysis tools and understand network configurations.
- Conduct forensic collections of electronic evidence, including computer-related equipment, network devices, and information systems.
- Physically disassemble and examine computers and related hardware.
- Data extraction from forensic images for eDiscovery platforms.
- Use forensic software/hardware applications to analyze electronic media.
- Collect, transport, label, and secure evidence. Prepare written report of forensic examination findings to include procedures used and evidence locations.
- Ensure continuous integrity of collected source data and media.
- Minimum of 3 years of Forensic or IT related job experience
- Understanding of Chain of Custody procedures, forensic lab best practices, and evidence handling and preservation
- Bachelor-level degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or related field or equivalent work experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Basic understanding of networks, including TCP/IP, and network security concepts
- Must be able to troubleshoot complex PC configurations
- Operating system knowledge in the areas of Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/8/10. UNIX/Linux and Macintosh skills are a plus.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to identify problems and bring them to the manager’s attention immediately
- Ability to explain technical information using layman’s terms
- Availability for extensive travel; some travel on short notice
- Must be able to obtain and hold a US Government Security Clearance
- Industry Certifications such as MCSE, CISSP and CNA
- Electronic Evidence Discovery collection and handling
- Experience installing software in enterprise LAN/WAN environments
- Previous experience serving in a Network Administrator capacity
- Previous experience installing software in enterprise LAN/WAN environments
- Foreign Language Skill is a big plus
- One or more of the following certification: EnCE, ACE, CCE, CISSP
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More
- Data Entry Processor - 1st shift Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua Mexico
- Software Test SR Analyst Philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States
- Projektmanager (m/w) - Business Implementation Manager Kassel, Hesse Germany
Let us search jobs for you based on
the skills and experience listed in
your LinkedIn profile.