Medicaid Customer Care Manager - Albuquerque, New Mexico
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of allinsured patientsin the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more atwww.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-16522
Locations: Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
The Senior Manager will provide leadership to a team of Customer Service and New Mexico Medicaid Self Directed Care “Mi Via Managers and Supervisors through the various communication channels within Operations (telephone, email, written correspondence) meet Conduent and contract goals and objectives as required.
The Senior Manager will report to the NM Account Manager. This role will provide leadership to the department, with the goal of meeting program objectives and customer Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
- Provide leadership to call center/helpdesk and Mi Via Managers, Supervisors, and other professional staff.
- Drives the overall business unit performance to meet SLAs, adhere to business unit metrics and accomplish account performance
- Drives the management of the employee teams through coaching and developing, addressing people matters, identifying development needs.
- Responsible for business unit compliance with organizational policies and local regulations.
- Participates in the definition of the business strategy along with the clients and the upper managers.
- Identify customer requirements, developing plans for delivery, identifying and recruiting appropriate resources, assigning individuals responsibilities, and developing schedules to ensure timely completion and final delivery of a solution to meet customer requirements.
- Collaborate with the New Mexico Human Services Department and Conduent staff to ensure open communication, cooperation, transparency, and timely issue resolution.
- Address inadequate quality issues with Managers and Supervisors in relation to reviews and corrections of calls monitored, and documents reviewed.
- Leads the transition from a traditional call center to a help desk structure overseeing healthcare subject matter experts.
- Oversee subcontractors and information systems used to deliver services under the Mi Via and NM Self Directed Care programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration or similar field.
- Knowledge of New Mexico Medicaid
- Ability to think critically and align account vision with programs and services within the department.
- Experience managing a large and diverse team.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office--Word, Excel, Outlook, and, PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills
- Organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Independent time management skills
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to interact with clients in a professional manner
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More