Director, Sales Executive, BenefitWallet - Multiple Locations
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of allinsured patientsin the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more atwww.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-15601
Locations: Atlanta, Georgia, United States; Charlotte, North Carolina, United States; Raleigh, North Carolina, United States; Fairfax, Virginia, United States; Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
The BenefitWallet Director level Sales Executive will be responsible for driving new business development activities via new and expanded channels of distribution for the BenefitWallet suite of products. The incumbent will focus on the distribution of the Company’s account-based products including Health Savings Accounts (HSA), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA) and other specialty products. In addition, the Sales Executive executes on the business development strategic focus for owned initiatives; and facilitates the development of an effective partnerships, processes, and pricing to grow our business.
Essential job functions are as follows;
- Generate new sales activities from new channels and existing partnerships, primarily through Conduent HRS and healthplans and large Consulting groups.
- Develop leads into major COIs (Benefits Admin, Consultants/Brokers, Aggregators etc.) that will drive new account growth for BenefitWallet.
- Create new channels of distribution for BenefitWallet products by forging new partnerships, modifying existing processes, facilitating new sales agreements, in order to drive profitable growth of existing or new BenefitWallet products and services.
- Create and deploy sales and marketing plans specific to new channels that will identify innovative strategies to grow market share, set BenefitWallet apart from its competition and acquire new clients.
- Develop and build relationships with the shared sales and marketing resources of Conduent HR Services and other direct sales functions throughout Conduent sister divisions.
- Coordinate with Growth personnel on RFP/proposal process for your prospects to ensure a quality response to position BenefitWallet to earn profitable new business.
- Facilitate meeting/finalist preparation for your opportunities in conjunction with leadership team.
Maximize Public Exposure of New BenefitWallet Channels
- Develop relationships with Consulting firms, COIs, Brokers and maximize market recognition for BenefitWallet.
- Obtain/maintain membership with business groups.
- Participate and represent BenefitWallet at market events, including interviews, articles and events to drive new membership growth.
- Conduct sales training for health plans for CEU credits
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of benefit, healthcare, consulting, banking, insurance and/or sales experience, preferably in the Consumer-Directed Health industry.
- Prior experience at selling HSA, FSA and Commuter offerings a plus.
- Proven sales track record with complete understanding of sales lifecycle
- Proven client relationship management track record
- Expert knowledge of the healthcare industry and current healthcare trends
- Strong technical/business writing skills
- Strong oral communications skills including ability to make presentations and prospect with clients
- Strong analytical skills, computer skills and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team with limited supervision
- 25%-50% travel may be required
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More