Domestic and Global Mobility Advisor - Atlanta, Georgia
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-8156
Locations: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
Responsible for formulating HR plans in partnership with the business. Provides HR support to line management. Acts as a consultant for specific HR related activities and programs.
The domestic and global mobility advisor is the single point of responsibility for the relocating employee and is fully accountable for administering the client’s program to client and employee satisfaction, from initiation through completion of the relocation or international assignment.
Fully responsible for all assigned international relocating employees and permanent transferred employees, ensuring a high level of satisfaction by proactively identifying potential problems and proposing solutions, resolving issues in a timely manner, and providing expert advice and support to the employee and client, as needed.
Manages to client relocation and assignment policies, addresses exception requests and recommends solutions, obtains approvals and monitors associated costs. Responsible for communication and resolving issues with the relocating employee, client and service providers
Conducts needs assessments, finalizes and sends cost estimates, assignment agreements, and expatriate compensation balance sheets. Educates and advises relocating employees on expectations, expenses, taxes, timelines, service options, and resources
Identify areas of improvement; relating to services, processes and policies; and program enhancements.
Participate in special projects as needed.
Develops and maintains strong relationships with client and service providers; actively participates in client meetings as appropriate and requested.
Coordinates mobility services and monitors for effectiveness, cost, and quality.
Learns and executes the client’s culture and philosophy toward mobility and employee experience.
- Minimum 5+ years of relocation and assignment experience
- CRP and/or GMS certifications preferred
- Demonstrates expertise with US/Canada home sale and international assignment programs
- Demonstrates ability to be proactive and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software and systems (i.e. Office Suite)
- Compensation experience i.e. payroll, taxes, balance sheets etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to be a self-starter and work autonomously, as well as be part of a successful team
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customer
- Ability to respond resourcefully and constructively to new demands, priorities, and challenges
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Attention to detail to ensure correct, timely and accurate payment of expenses, invoices, imputed income, reporting, etc.
- Able to confidently communicate/interface at multiple levels across the Company and across cultures, with assignees, clients and service partners
- Strong project management skills; ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Calm under pressure; well-developed conflict management and consensus building skills
- Ability to make effective business decisions using logical decision-making skills
- Some travel required (10%)
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More