Senior Health and Welfare Benefit Manager RightOpt - Atlanta, Georgia
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-12276
Locations: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
This position has remote capabilities
Come join our amazing TEAM! This position can be described as a concierge service. High client facing remote position. Some travel involved between sites. To understand more about the product, RightOpt, please go to www.conduent.com/rightopt.
- Provides administration and consultative support for employer-based health, wealth and engagement programs to optimize HR, finance and broader corporate strategies. Includes operations, call center, professional services, client and vendor relationship management.
- Leads a team to optimize career growth, employee engagement, and performance.
- Participates in the definition of business strategy along with the clients and the upper managers.
- Leads innovation and efficiencies of business opportunities, applying processes improvements, and/or new systems.
- Manages consulting projects within expected timeframe and budget.
- Participates in client meeting and drives client decisions to conclusion.
- Assists in charting and driving multi-year strategic direction in dimensions such as plan design, cost-sharing, wellness, etc. and deliver high impact, proactive support for clients and the team.
- Finalizes client deliverables for client review, i.e. quarterly business reviews, client presentations, corrective action plans, sales expansion, and multi-year strategies.
- Interfaces with vendors regarding their services, performance, and product offerings for escalations from the team.
- Coordinates and review project assignments to ensure timely and accurate work product and supervise assigned team members.
- Achieves goals through the work of others.
- Management responsibilities include performance appraisals, pay reviews, training, and development for three or more employees.
- Requires broad technical expertise and company/industry knowledge.
- Accountable for functional, operational and/or program management.
- Provides leadership to managers and senior professional staff.
- Adapts and executes functional or departmental business plans and may contribute to the development of strategy.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More