Senior Network Delivery Serivces Engineer - Atlanta, Georgia
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
- Coordinate a team of engineers to resolve incidents as well as identify and execute preventative measures to maximize uptime,
- Acting as Incident escalation focal point, identifying and resolving conflict and bottlenecks
- Document post incident recovery steps in order to establish Root Cause, aid in Process improvements, identify deviations and to enable creation of a Knowledge Base.
- Develop and Maintain a Skills matrix around agreed Critical Systems for use in Incident Situations
- Be an Evangelist for the Incident Management Process
- Ability to work well in high pressure environment whilst maintaining focus and sense of urgency.
- Ability to coordinate various levels IT Services personnel across multiple locations and cultural backgrounds
- Ability to multitask time critical tasks whilst maintaining highest levels of quality
- Demonstrate influencing skills that address the varied interests and individual style of others, recognizing people have different sources of motivation.
- Ability to develop working relationships across all levels within IT services
- Familiarization of current IT infrastructure and application technology.
- Strong listening, written and verbal communication skills.
- Good analytical and organizational skills.
- Certifications: CCNA, CCNP
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
- Systems: Windows, Cisco Systems, UNIX, Linux
- Networking: Switches, Routers, Hubs, Servers, Cables, Racks, Firewalls, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, UDP, Latency, VoIP, QoS, EIGRP, BGP,OSPF, NHRP, ATM, PPP, MPLS
- Requires excellent communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate with staff who are not technically trained
- Must possess strong teamwork skills and the ability to feel comfortable working with different teams, clients and groups of staff across an organization
- Must be currently eligible to work in the US forany employer without sponsorship
- Must consent to and successfully clear all required pre-employment screenings (background and substance abuse)
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More