Senior RightOpt Health and Welfare Benefit Analyst - Atlanta, Georgia
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-12272
Locations: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
Come join our amazing TEAM! Remote position. To understand more about the product, RightOpt, please go to www.conduent.com/rightopt.
The Senior RightOpt Healthcare Data Analyst will deliver results to clients by producing and interpreting custom and routine data analytics and reporting using the membership, claims, provider, prescription drug and quality data from a variety of health insurance carriers contained within the business intelligence data platform.
- Analyze, understand, interpret and explain sometimes complex medical and pharmacy claims, trends, membership, clinical, quality outcomes and performance, provider network utilization and risk-adjusted predictive modeling data in support of client needs
- Complete assigned client analytic projects by evaluating data requirements, designing analytics studies and delivering reports and results to clients and management
- Effectively identify, understand and communicate client analytics and reporting business requirements
- Effectively communicate analytic findings with clients and management
- Support client Analytic Platform training and day to day support needs
- Perform routine monthly client Analytic Platform data quality review and continuous quality improvement initiatives
- Proactively mine client-specific utilization, financial and clinical quality performance data trends to identify opportunities for enhanced analytics, clinical quality improvements and/or cost savings
- Provide recommendations for cost and clinical performance improvement to internal management and clients
- Be a subject matter expert on functionality and content of Analytics Platform products and tools
- Participate in continuous product improvement initiatives by identifying opportunities to improve client analytics, dashboards and data platforms
- Bachelor’s degree required in health care related, informatics, statistics or mathematics-related disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years of direct experience in health care analytics field
- In-depth knowledge of health insurance based provider billing, medical and pharmacy coding schemes, claims payment process, and claims, clinical, quality and eligibility data characteristics
- Working knowledge of relational database structures, data quality issues, and health care and pharmacy payer data elements
- Experience using business intelligence reporting and analytics tools such as Truven
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate skill using Microsoft Office software such as Excel (including formulas, calculations, charts, graphs, pivot tables, etc.), PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Ability to work on and organize multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a team
- Ability to successfully time manage and self-direct projects/work load
- Self-motivated, intellectually curious, open learner
- SQL query design experience and skills
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More