Director, Commercial Healthcare Technology Solutions Management - Austin, Texas
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
This role will lead, for the Healthcare Provider, Pharma, Life Sciences business vertical and / or the Workers Compensation horizontal, the technology presales activities in partnership with the sales and Technology General Manager (TGM) Leaders.
Technology consulting presales or delivery executive resources, with direct industry / domain experience, are strongly encouraged to apply for this role.
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Actively partner with Business and Technology leadership teams to lead their portfolio’s technology pursuit, technology product analysis, technology product roadmap definition, and strategic technology initiatives (IP models, agreements, efficiencies, competitor analysis etc) in a collaborative and results-oriented fashion.
- Build, mentor, and collaborate with their offshore TSM (technology solution manager) and bid management team in execution, driving continuous improvement, and leading strategic / analysis activities.
- Technology Presales
- Assess technology portion’s opportunity, solution alignment, and risk prior to obtaining bid / no-bid approval, from appropriate technology and business leaders, based upon opportunity’s risk and compliance to company strategy
- Lead, organize, and quarterback effort to create cohesive technology solutions, bid estimates, responses, presentations, and SOWs complying with following:
- Technology scope, solution, and timeline alignment
- Collaborate and validate solution aligns to Conduent company strategy
- Verify technology estimates comply with Conduent PMO standards
- Technology pursuit written response content creation
- Organize, facilitate and lead Technology bid review and approval processes in compliance with established technology review criteria
- Identify, manage, and lead creation / maintenance of:
- Technology collateral (marketing, proposal response, and presentation)
- Conduent communication for new technologies
- White-papers and distribution vehicles
- Participate in industry blogs, customer, technology events, and speaking engagements as requested
- Drive continuous improvement
4+ years of demonstrated experience leading, or providing presales services, for: Commercial Healthcare and / or Workers Compensation domain
Bachelor's degree CS, Info Systems, Bus Admn (or other related field or equivalent) with 10+ years of work experience in Solutions or Product Management and/or deep domain expertise in one or more of the following disciplines: Technology presales, Go to Market, Project Management, IT Consulting, or Solutions Strategy
Quantitative aptitude and problem solving capabilities with an ability to prioritize work and manage multiple initiatives
Strong team player with excellent interpersonal, relationship-management, and leadership capabilities.
High impact communicator including ability to develop and deliver impactful presentations (i.e., Microsoft PowerPoint)
Ability to influence at different levels across functions
Proven track record
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More