Director, Program Manager - Austin, Texas
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
The Program Manager will ensure there is compliance with required contract performance standards and service level agreements. Additionally, the Program Manager will have direct responsibility for the program operations in all areas including service delivery, profit and loss responsibility, contract deliverables/program goals. Program Manager on site will act as a mentor/leader to the Associate Program Manager and have ultimate responsibility for the Operations.
- Conduent is seeking an experienced Program Manager with the following skill set:
- Operations experience (hiring, managing and leading a large team)
- State government knowledge and experience
- Project management experience (leading numerous projects and initiatives with responsive communication to client and ensuring deadlines are met)
- Managed a large multi-million state contract
- Very organized and detailed
- Experience making client presentations and outstanding oral and written skills
- Ability to hold oneself and their team accountable to delivering complex projects under tight deadlines
- Managing the Texas Dept. of Transportation customer and customer expectations and ensuring that all aspects of the program are addressed effectively
- Manage program revenue/profit results to meet regional objectives
- Managing the program to achieve schedule and performance objectives
- Reporting, preparing contingency plans for risk areas
- Providing timely and frequent communication of program status and issues to management and team members
- Interpreting requirements, establishing the performance schedule and cost requirements
- Working with the technology and operations teams to identify, cost and plan the most adequate solution to meet the specific requirements
- Managing the work of subcontractors and ensuring the delivery of their assigned project scope
- Tracking progress against the project plan anticipating problems, taking timely action to resolve them and revising the plan to account for changed circumstances
- Staying abreast of client challenges and goals and client policy changes
- Contract negotiations, rebids and change orders
- Bachelor’s degree
- Electronic Tolling Experience
- 5+ Years Management Experience including ownership of P&L
- 10+ years’ experience in Engineering (national or global Tolling Lanes).
- Ability to make operational decisions in a fast paced, high stress environment
- Based in Austin, Texas
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More