Engineer I, Software Quality Assurance Testing - Austin, Texas
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Title: Engineer I, Software Quality Assurance Testing
- Analyzes requirements, coordinates with BA’s / Subject Matter Experts.
- Participates in Requirements review sessions in order to provide sign off
- Identifies test conditions and creates test cases.
- Conducts and/or participates in peer reviews of test cases and test plans.
- Identify / Create test data for test execution.
- Executes manual / automation tests according to the Test Cases.
- Documents and evaluates test results and report defects.
- Retests, validates and closes applicable defects as appropriate.
- Validates release notes.
- Identifies and reports risks.
Submits daily status report.
- Coordinates between Onshore / Offshore as needed.
- Manages day to day implementation of GTS test process.
- Must have proven experience in all phases of the project life cycle in QA and experience in all phases of testing.
- Must be an expert in the concepts of test process. Strong experience in manual testing, defect tracking and reporting
- Ability to work under a tight project schedule.
- Knowledge and experience in TFS.
- Exceptional experience in test scenario/case creation
- SQL knowledge is a plus
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-up
- Experience working in a team environment where team members are geographically dispersed.
- Must possess excellent communication skills (interpersonal, verbal and written)
- Perform other duties assigned by management.
- Minimum of two (2) years of QA experience
- Knowledge and experience in TFS/MTM
- Experience with a Print and Mail facility or previous testing a plus.
- Familiarity with Agile development methods (I.e. Scrum) is highly preferred.
- SQL knowledge/experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More