Financial Services Call Center Operations Director / Call Center Director - Multiple Locations
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of allinsured patientsin the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more atwww.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-8384
Locations: Austin, Texas, United States; San Antonio, Texas, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
**Preferred Location is San Antonio, TX**
Position Description: Call Center Operations Director
Looking for a dynamic, committed, and professional that wants to be a part of a team that can bring positive and effects changes and bring look towards the 21st century in contact center planning and execution.
The Conduent Electronic Payments group provides solutions for electronic payments, online funds transfer for state and federally supported payments.
We are looking to hire a Director of our Contact Center Operations for our Electronic Payments division. This position is a critical member of the Leadership Team to oversee the overall operations of multiple contact centers within North America. The Director is responsible not only for ensuring the quality and satisfaction of customers and call volume KPI’s, but developing and planning short term and long term operational goals as well as resolving issues that come up through the course of doing business. Manages performance & provides coaching & development opportunities for direct reports. This position is professionally and personally rewarding for the leader who has the drive, ambition and confidence to embrace new challenges.
- Abilities to master the support consumer models and develop strong product knowledge for each of the lines of business supported
- Experience achieving performance strategies enabling the consistent achievement of productivity, retention, service performance and customer satisfaction metrics
- Results-oriented, inventive, and possesses the ability to handle pace and multiple demands and keep the team on plan despite contending priorities
- Above average financial/business acumen, influence and organization skills coupled with strong financial acumen to ensure alignment to fiscal plans
- Demonstrated experience working with internal systems including call center phone systems, workforce management systems and other operational tools and services
- Ability to master staffing and financial models for operational plans
- Excellent verbal, written and group communication and presentation skills
- Solid results orientation with demonstrated track record of success
- Strong leadership presence with confidence, skills and experience to present and act as a representative to the senior leadership team
- Business research and modeling expertise, business writing, and sophisticated presentation experience
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills
- Strong conceptual thinking skills
- Resilient leadership skills with the ability to get results based upon persistence and real passion for excellence
- Clear understanding how to move the customer contact centers into the 21st century
- Have a strong back ground in managing customer contact centers with over 1,000 employees and 200 subcontractors
- Experience in managing customer contact centers at a financial services agencies, such as a bank or credit union is preferred.
YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO:
- Strategy Development: Long-range plan (LRP) and Annual Operating plan for each line of business
- Development of business cases for strategic growth initiatives
- Cross-Business Unit strategy collaboration and support
- Leadership support
- Support and build models for business development activities as required
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Skills and Qualifications:
7+ years of call center operations experience. Experience with IVR, quality monitoring, and workforce management applications.
Experience in business requirement definition, training, project management, and system/process implementation.
Must have previous management skills
Must have call center technology and systems knowledge
Strong business acumen and functional knowledge
Proven innovative problem-solving abilities and decision-making skills in addition to prioritization and planning skills
Ability to champion change, effectively influence others, down, across and up, and work effectively in a team-based environment
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate, both in writing and verbally, with all levels across the organization
Ability to leverage broad network and make connections to influence across the business
Proven leadership within a culture focused on employee and customer engagement
Courageous Leadership | You who can lead and grow a highly motivated and successful team with a very important value in the business
Strategic Leadership | You will be able to provide quality recommendations for problems that might not even be defined, by understanding and analyzing complex issues
Client Focus | You should understand that the Business Leaders are your clients. You should be able to manage expectations and lead a team to get results while working with very demanding partners
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More