.Net Senior Developer– JUVO - Austin, Texas
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
- Install, configure, upgrade and maintain internet/intranet IIS sites in development and QA environments.
- Manage installations and configurations of any Windows based application upgrades in Development and QA environments.
- Participate on, and provide input to, project teams in proper deployment, configuration, and usage of batch and other web based products and utilities.
- Manage Visual Studio source control and configuration (build automation) for development and QA environments. Subversion experience is a plus.
- Work closely with Application Developers and Enterprise Architects to assist in environmental troubleshooting and configuration of new custom applications.
- Work with QA team to ensure intranet/Internet environments are up to latest code and functionality for various tests such as load testing, user acceptance testing, and regression testing.
- Must have excellent knowledge of Visual Studio.NET Development environment and its interaction with .NET Framework and experience debugging Distributed applications.
- Sr. Server Engineer with Microsoft IIS web server expertise.
- Must have experience developing and administering application build and deployment processes and managing source control.
- Should be able to recommend standard install procedures for web servers.
- Should be able to set up new clients on the IIS servers
- Health care and/or hospital industry experience very helpful!
- Candidate should be a senior level server engineer with 7+ years’ experience in large, complex environments.
- He/ she will join a team of experienced Engineers.
- He/ she needs to be self-sufficient, a self-starter, and comfortable working remote without hand-holding.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More