Senior Manager - IT Delivery - Atlanta, Georgia
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether its digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Title:Technical Delivery Project Manager
The candidate will be responsible for managing the delivery of IT projects (from inception through implementation) as well as support other IT tasks and initiatives within the organization.
- College degree with at least 4 years of work experience in IT industry as a Project Manager. PMP certification is a strong plus.
- The candidate must have broad understanding of Technology and deep knowledge of IT industry practices – especially as it relates to managing and delivering IT software development projects (including Scope management, Requirements management, Budget management, Software Development, Delivery and Quality management practices).
- Have strong oral, written and interpersonal communications skills. Candidate will be required to interact with multiple stakeholders – including Conduent business team, Conduent vendors and multiple Conduent Technical teams.
- Must be able to work with limited supervision and be ready to take responsibility for assigned tasks and work with others as needed to complete tasks.
- Successfully function within a project team and be a team player in an environment of deadlines and project milestones.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project, MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Visio and MS-PowerPoint and its application in support of project delivery. Examples: MS-PowerPoint presentations for Project Status reports, MS-Project for putting together project work plan, MS-Excel for creating staffing plans or basic financial analysis, MS-Visio to produce basic scope documentation.
- Manage assigned projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate with multiple teams and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements. Preparing documentation (typically involving MS-PowerPoint, MS-Excel, MS-Word, MS-Project) as part of stakeholder communications.
- Support other IT tasks and initiatives within the organization.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More