Prepaid Card Compliance Analyst - Austin, Texas
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of allinsured patientsin the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more atwww.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-15409
Locations: Austin, Texas, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
This position is part of the Corporate regulatory compliance team integrated with the prepaid card and benefits disbursements operation. The candidate will support the regulatory compliance demands of the prepaid card and benefit payments operations requiring specialized subject-matter knowledge and experience. The candidate will report to the senior analyst responsible for regulatory compliance across this business operation and will work closely with Senior Compliance personnel to implement needed regulatory changes. The candidate will ensure compliance related reports are being submitted to banking partners in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with banking partner SLA/Contracts. Responsibilities for managing the daily compliance tasks include:
- Interact with program managers to integrate compliance in their operations and new service offerings.
- Develop, implement, update and maintain cardholder agreements to ensure compliance.
- Execute day to day BSA/AML/OFAC Compliance Program activities.
- Oversee vendor to ensure proper functioning of the OFAC solution.
- Manage banking partner’s monthly Regulation E Self-Testing Audit.
- Maintain and manage compliance collateral repository/software.
- Audit return mail packages to review and confirm correct card holder collaterals .
- Generally support compliance and senior compliance oversight staff as needed and delegated
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, plus work experience in prepaid cards/financial services/banking
- Minimum of 3 years experience in prepaid card/financial/banking services industry.
- 1+ years of bank regulatory compliance experience.
- AML/BSA/OFAC experience
- Knowledge of Regulation E: Electronic Funds Transfer Act/UDAAP
General Skills and Competency:
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively with operations managers and peers
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a professional and timely manner
- Able to adapt/respond quickly to change/new information.
- Must be detailed oriented with demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More