Senior Software Testing Analyst - Austin, Texas
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Position:SeniorSoftware Testing Analyst
- Participates in the day-to-day QA activities
- Lead and mentor QA team members
- Maintains and enhances the existing automation scripts
- Work closely with Team members (Business Analysts, Software Engineers, Developers and Quality Analysts) to write test plans and test cases according to requirements
- Designs, builds, develops and executes manual/automated test scripts
- Create and execute manual test cases/scenarios, performs tests including functional, integration, and regression performance
- Create test strategies for manual execution and automation scope in collaboration with team members and business partners to ensure test coverage
- Test web applications thoroughly to ensure all features are running smoothly
- Analyze test results and create test reports subsequently communicating reports to stakeholders
- Research and resolve issues or provide possible solutions
- Participate in code reviews to track, analyze and resolve defects
- Collaborate with the research of techniques and tools related to software testing
- Experience of Mobile application testing.
- Experience in API testing (SOAP and/or REST).
- Involved in assisting customers in User Acceptance Testing.
- BA or BS degree in computer engineering, or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of quality assurance practices and tools are required
- 8+ years of experience with software testing
- Knowledge of full system development life cycles
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, ability to determine the root causes of the reported issues
- Experience writing SQL queries
- Knowledge working on Payment systems preferred
- Strong communication skills (i.e. verbal, written and interpersonal)
- Organization:al and time management skills
- Experience in implementing CI/CD.
- Experience with API testing (SOAP and/or REST)
- Extensive knowledge in using Linux environments, Shell scripting skills
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More