Payroll Analyst I - Bengaluru, India
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of allinsured patientsin the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more atwww.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-17654
Locations: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Job Type: Full-time regular
Payroll Job Duties:
- Processes company's payroll every pay period as per the defined SLAs
- Maintains payroll processing system and records by gathering, validating, calculating and inputting data
- Computes employee take-home pay based on time records, benefits and taxes
- Manage all payroll related queries
- Adheres to payroll policies and procedures and complies with relevant law
- Ensure confidentiality of employees' pay records
- Completes payroll reports for record-keeping purposes or managerial review
- Performs the distribution of wages through issuance of paper checks or direct transfers to employees' bank accounts
- Processes all statutory & non-statutory deductions and payments and ensure compliance
Payroll Functional & Technical Skills and Qualifications:
- Should be a Commerce Graduate and preferably with any relevant Post Graduation
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Power point
- Should possess knowledge on Internal Controls and GDPR
- Should have a core payroll experience of a minimum of seven years
- Should have managed end to end payroll processing, preferably of any European country (UK, Turkey, Spain, Czech Republic etc.)
- Work closely with HR and Finance teams
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More