.Net, PHP (System Development Analyst) - Bengaluru, India
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-13344
Locations: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Job Type: Full-time regular
- 4 - 5 years of deep and Hands on experience on C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, VBA, Dot Net Framework 3.5/4/4.5, JQuery,SQL Server etc.
- Should be very good in SQL queries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill with extensive collaboration with US counter parts
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to abstract concepts
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in handling a team of .NET developers
- Immediate joiners are preferable
- Experience in ASP.NET MVC Frameworks 4/5 & Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012.
- Expertise in Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 and strong SQL skills, database management, DB Design, Query Optimization & Indexing.
- Knowledge of Bootstrap/ Responsive Design.
- Experience building Cross Browser Applications.
- Should have managed multiple projects on his own and also been part of team projects.
Good to have knowledge in the below mentioned technologies
- Good knowledge and fair experience in PHP framework in building a web platform
- Fair knowledge in AngularJS and its framework
- Fair knowledge in designing database using MYSQL/SQL Server independently
- Fair knowledge in one of these programming languages - R / Python / Java / Scala. Familiarity with one or more key math and ML libraries in the language of choice
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with a team of developers who design, modify, develop, write and implement software programming applications following established architecture standards as well as software development and project management methodologies.
- Codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting business requirements and customers.
- Upgrade the web application from one framework to other.
- Ability to rebuild the application using MVC Framework and optimize the code
- Building of Reusable Code or component and Automation of Application or Reports.
- Oversees testing and develops fixes.
- Determines and develops design approaches and solutions, conducts business reviews, documents current systems, and develops recommendations of how to proceed with the applications.
- Strong troubleshooting abilities to get to the source of problems and think critically regarding possible solutions.
- Ability to guide the team in crisis situations with minimal supervision.
- Comfort working in a dynamic, research-oriented group with several ongoing concurrent projects
- Exceptional verbal and presentation skills
- Adept at quick decision making, in a fast paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Move seamlessly between business problems and coding
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More