Total Rewards Analyst II - Bengaluru, India
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of allinsured patientsin the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more atwww.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-18397
Locations: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Job Type: Full-time regular
The Compensation Specialist runs the dedicated processes and the agenda independently under supervision. The specialist introduces new processes, collects feedback about the performance of compensation processes, prepares analytics around the process and develops/implements the process improvements.
The Compensation specialists have regular training sessions for HR Business Partners and line managers. They constantly work on increasing the awareness of the compensation agenda in the organization.
The Compensation specialist participates in HR projects as the regular team member and provides inputs for the successful completion of projects.
- Consult and collaborate with members of CoE, HR, and business to explore problems, resolve issues, or offer solutions on matters related to compensation
- Identify market trends, monitor competitiveness, and model cost implications of compensation programs
- Ensure design and pay levels allow attraction and retention of key talent; make recommendations and/or design adjustments globally while comprehending local country requirements and practices
- Support implementation of compensation management tools to improve compensation administration; maximize utilization and optimization of tools and techniques
- Provide thorough evaluations and analyses on an ongoing basis ensuring compensation programs are designed and implemented to meet the evolving needs of the company’s global population
- Ensure delivery of the highest levels of responsiveness and execution of compensation programs and processes
- Provide subject matter expertise and guidance to HR Business Partners and other professionals regarding compensation delivery and administration, procedures/policies, and communications
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline with 3-5 years compensation experience
- Proficiency with HRIS functionality and ad hoc reporting; Oracle Fusion experience preferred
- Excellent computer skills, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and database management.
- Must have strong analytical skills and modeling experience using
- Experience with global compensation plans and programs
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Team player with a demonstrated ability to collaboratively work with a wide range of people at all levels of the organization
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail with strong follow-up and organizational skills
- Flexibility, comfort and desire to dig in and work through the details
- Able to work independently
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More