Director, Sales Executive - Defense & Manufacturing - Multiple Locations
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-12789
Locations: Boston, Massachusetts, United States; New York, New York, United States; East Hartford, Connecticut, United States; Baltimore, Maryland, United States; Germantown, Maryland, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
Conduent is currently seeking a director-level Business Process Services (BPS) sales executive responsible for driving the maturity of our BPS offerings and growing penetration of new relationships between Conduent and its largest and most strategic Defense and Manufacturing clients. The successful candidate will organize, lead and execute new sales growth within these strategic accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The selected candidate will be responsible for the pursuit of BPO/BPS sales within strategic enterprise Defense and Manufacturing client account(s). This role will encompass:
- Growing relationships with Conduent's largest Client(s) through cross-selling of new services using consultative selling expertise.
- Partnering with solutions leaders to develop product roadmaps to enhance focus service offerings in digital processing, payments, compliance, and next-generation customer care.
- Develop and support the implementation of product roadmaps for focus areas and ensure alignment with Conduent and business unit strategy.
- Partnering with Account Leaders to promote sales of new services into existing accounts.
- Recommending and initiating enhancements to the sales and marketing operations. Establish sales goals, analyze growth and provide accurate, complete and timely submission of required progress reports, forecasts, quotations, budgets and rates.
- Developing a detailed knowledge of Conduent services, solutions and offerings certainly within Industrials but also a basic understanding of Conduent's specialty BPO solutions (e.g., Legal services, HR services, F&A) and will help guide the client in major application and business decisions.
- Supporting the development of marketing plans that will appeal to a variety of customers on a global basis to support sales and profit objectives.
- Representing the organization with executives and clients establishes and maintains effective relationships with internal and external constituents including consultants.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5-10 years selling complex Business Process Services/ Outsourcing, specifically back-office processes, EUE/CX, F&A, HRS and/or learning solutions.
- 5+ years’ experience selling large, enterprise-level deals within the Defense and/or Manufacturing industry.
- A consultative seller who develops deep relationships and adds value to the client's business over the long term.
- Experience in new logo business development and sales.
- Adept with BPO solution selling and relationship management processes.
- This is a high-profile position that calls for strong leadership experience, pursuit, self-motivation, and excellent presentation skills.
- Team player who can partner with delivery organizations; ensuring value-added service delivery.
- An aggressive seller who can forge relationships with CEO's and other C-suite Defense and/or Manufacturing industry executives as well as other key business contacts.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
- Skilled in account strategy, account planning, relationship strategy.
- Possess deep industry expertise in industrial operations.
- Experience working closely with service delivery counterparts.
- Proven track record of significantly growing existing accounts.
- Proven track record of attaining and exceeding quotas.
- Strong communication and presentation skills required.
- Ability to dig deep into a large account to uncover new opportunities.
- Possess excellent oral and written communications, including the ability to effectively present information to top management and executives (internally and externally) as required.
- Possess strong self-motivation and desire for success.
Viable candidates for this role live in the Boston, Hartford, New York or Maryland areas.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More