Director, Sales Executive - State & Local - Multiple Locations
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-10749
Locations: Boston, Massachusetts, United States; Concord, New Hampshire, United States; Norwalk, Connecticut, United States; Providence, Rhode Island, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
The Director level, Sales Executive serves as a trusted advisor and partner within the State and Local marketplace. The Sales Executive will establish, develop and maintain relationships with internal and external customers at all levels to drive business and exceed established growth goals. The Sales Executive will be responsible for a pipeline quota for the assigned territory, as well as a closed new business quota for the territory.
The incumbent must reside in the one of the following Northeastern states: Massachusetts, Maine, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Vermont and New Hampshire.
Provide overall regional client development leadership and political strategy for the Conduent Government business unit. This role will focus on outsourcing services, such as; transaction processing, customer care and case management, including; Human Resources services and solutions, Legal Services such as eDiscovery.
- Constantly cultivate relationships with prospective and existing customers, supplement demand generation activities with relationships and prospect contacts
- Secure and attend meetings with prospective customers to gain information pertaining to their business needs and current environment, develop sales messaging and conduct client presentations to C-level executives, qualify opportunities
- Shape the future project scope for prospective clients, establish optimal company solutions and corresponding cost estimates
- Select the best of breed partners with the best-fit solutions to tailor how Conduent responds to RFPs, secure new business, and most effectively deliver to clients’ business needs
- Responsible for community and political involvement, ensures that Conduent is viewed as a good corporate partner to the State and the local community.
- Work with the business unit on in qualifying opportunities, establishing effective solutions and executing effective win strategies.
- Assists the business unit in pipeline management and forecasting.
- Coordinates governmental relations activities with the Conduent Government Affairs Office and serves as primary Conduent local resource for contact with political leadership.
- Develops and maintains executive-level relationships.
- Have high level understanding of political, operational, sales, new and existing business activities in State/region.
- Meet or Exceed sales quota by effectively performing sales functions.
- Contribute to enduring executive relationships that establish the company's consultative professionalism and promote its total solution capabilities.
- Maintains broad market and competitor knowledge .
- Demonstrated experience selling to public sector have good current relationships within the assigned region.
- Have a high level understanding of political, operational, sales, new and existing business activities in State/Region.
- This role requires someone who has broad knowledge / experience including strong business political acumen and financial and services knowledge.
- Proven remote sales and demand creation capability, proven ability to conduct discovery/needs analysis with prospective customers and to develop a successful action plan.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More