Transaction Processor I, Service Delivery - Carol Stream, Illinois
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent, is a global FORTUNE 500 company with more than 74,000 plus people working together to support client operations in nearly 100 countries. By providing business process outsourcing, human resources outsourcing and information technology solutions to world-class commercial and government clients, Conduent offers its associates vast opportunities to succeed. Recognized worldwide for generating possibilities and creating solutions, Conduent welcomes you to become part of our growing team. Join our mission and vision for the future. Thank you for your interest!
- Performs data entry of material from source documents to a computer database.
- Transcribes routine pre-coded and identifiable alphanumeric data from source document and/or phone call into an automated system.
- Ensures accuracy and completeness of data/assigned work.
- Ability to compare lists of numbers and find mismatches/errors
- Handle multiple assignments
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality, informational accuracy and production
- Must be able to work under strict deadlines.
- All other duties as assigned.
Schedule to include 4 weekdays and Saturday. (One day off during the week and Sundays off). **Schedule is a guide only, must be flexible and able to work overtime and other hours as needed by unit
Hours of Operation for the department:
Monday 4am - completion (typically a 10-12 hour work day)
Tuesday 6am - completion
Wed - Sat: 6am to completion
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1 - 3 years of related experience.
- Ten Key experience
Preferred Qualifications and Success Factors:
- Accurate typing skills
- Attention to detail/accurate typing skills
- Data entry skills and 9000 ksph numeric
- Manual dexterity
- Ability to use PC, 10 key, typewriter, calculator, and/or data entry devices.
- Payment Processing experience desired
Conduent is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More
Let us search jobs for you based on
the skills and experience listed in
your LinkedIn profile.