Associate Analyst, Quality Assurance - Cary, North Carolina
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
The Quality Analyst (QA)is responsible for the observation and evaluation of participant contacts through established quality standards and client specific expectations. In this role, the QA serves as both a subject matter expert per assigned client groups and as an auditor that reports, identifies and communicates call handling performance at the individual and group levels. Typically, the QA is responsible for oversight of 35-75 Service Center Specialists across multiple client groups, responsibilities may fluctuate depending on client and group dynamics.
- Responsible for providing quality process and/or customer satisfaction and loyalty support.
- Performs routine assignments in entry level of the professional career band
- Typically a graduate, although may have progressed into the role via equivalent business experience that provide knowledge and exposure to fundamental, theories, principles, and concepts
- Professional roles will typically require a degree in their specific discipline which may apply to specific positions.
- Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others
- Limited decision making authority guided by policies, procedures, and business operations protocol
- Observe participant contacts and evaluate Benefit Center Representatives using established contacts standards and client specific expectations (two to four monitors and associated evaluations each month depending on contractual obligations)
- Provide continual communication associated with quality performance at the Rep level to respective Team Managers delivering coaching and development
- Notify respective Management and Trainers of any persistent problems associated with individual performance or procedures that require enhancement
- Recognize trending in call handling evaluations related client specific protocols and to specific functional knowledge areas, DB, DC, and H&W
- Using results of evaluations and associated trending, recommend either additional training for staff or modification of procedures to increase efficiency, effectiveness or standardization
- Provide supplemental coaching and feedback associated with Rep performance as requested.
- Raise awareness when performance standards fall below target levels, provide detailed analyses of the root causes and suggest options for corrective actions
- Work with training department to communicate trend observations and develop correction strategies
- Provide monthly reporting on team and individual observations to varying levels of call center and SBU management
- Attend continuing Representative training and apply content in observation of systems and procedures and evaluation of SCS performance
- Provide formal training sessions for Service Center Representatives
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with applicable regulatory requirements
- Take part in internal calibrations with peer group to remain aligned with quality standards
- Facilitate client calibration sessions to quality standards with respective SBU teams and client subject matter experts
- Assume SCS call handling responsibilities for respectively assigned client groups as needs arise
- Ensure that systems, data and information are sufficiently accurate and reliable
- Suggest/recommend alterations to enhance performance of tasks through formal procedural review
- Develop and take part in local and company-wide process improvement projects
- Present quality standards, call model, monitoring systems, standard reporting and communication strategies to Client Representatives
- Present each quartile to Quality Manager focusing on client team performance, observational trends, improvement initiatives and additional tasks
- Provide remote quality support when required during annual open enrolment periods and any client group implementation domestic or international
- Provide testing and associated evaluations of Service Center Specialists while progressing through initial or continuing training
- Meet regularly with respective Team Managers to ensure complete comprehension of communicated call handling observations and trending
- Special projects and assignments as required
- Major responsibilities and expectations may fluctuate as ad-hoc needs arise from the call center, client and SBU groups
- Develops and implements total quality management (TQM) programs and initiatives
- Conducts audits and reviews/analyzes data and documentation
- Develops, implements, and leads key process improvement efforts and influences cross-functional efforts
- Assists in the development of systematic approaches for assuring high quality services
- Identifies the interface of key activities within and between the functions of the organization
- Focuses on the factors such as resources, methods, and materials that will improve key activities of the organization
- Integrates and aligns the processes that will best achieve the desired results
- Makes continual improvement of products, processes and systems
- All other duties as assigned
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More