Benefits, Associate II - Cary, North Carolina
As a team member in our Customer Care business, you’ll focus on building trust with our clients. Depending on your role, you could be helping customers directly through voice and chat, training tomorrow’s leaders, or leading the way to ensure our centers run more smoothly. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their interpersonal communication skills and push boundaries of collaborative thinking.
- Full Time
- Entry Level Customer Service
- Benefits Included
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Communicator 9
- Problem-Solver 9
- Personable 8
- Compassionate 7
- Multi-Tasker 6
- Creative 5
- Team Player
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Full Time Permanent Benefits Associate II
Do you enjoy helping others? We want to hear from you!
Currently, we are seeking excellent Benefits Associate II to join our team at 1200 Crescent Green, Suite 200, Cary, NC 27511. The Benefits Associate serves as functional expert providing a single, dedicated point of contact and owner for benefits processing for beneficiaries and survivors. The Specialist has an in-depth knowledge of client concepts in HW and DB, applying comprehensive knowledge of concepts and practices in daily death processing practices. He / She are a dedicated case manager who counsels beneficiaries and survivors on the death process and benefits available to them. Specific tasks are outlined below:
- Shifts will be scheduled during our normal business operating hours anytime between 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM; Monday – Friday.
- Applicants must have open availability to work any hours scheduled during operating hours!
As a Benefits Associate II working in a call center environment, you will be working to support customers with their medical benefits accounts.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- At least 12 months call center experience, preferably in an outsourcing environment.
- Exemplary levels of quality performance, defined through achievement and consistency.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Project, Internet, SQL Outlook, Pass, PC and Business Writing.
- Payroll/HR experience is preferred. Workday Experience would be a plus as well.
- Experience with quality monitoring and Survey programs and systems (preferable).
- Strong understanding of call center metrics and statistical principals.
- Advanced knowledge of customer service principles.
- Advanced customer service and communication abilities.
If this describes you, then apply online today!
Conduent Business Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Conduent Business Services, LLC may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More