Cyber Security Forensics Professional - Multiple Locations
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-9871
Locations: Cary, North Carolina, United States; Florham Park, New Jersey, United States; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States; Houston, Texas, United States; Dallas, Texas, United States; Sacramento, California, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
Conduent Business Services is seeking an experienced Cyber Security Forensics professional to provide continuous cybersecurity incident intake, triage, investigative response and data analysis services (internally and for our clients) as well as contributing to the ongoing improvement of our overall IT security posture.
The successful incumbent is required to develop and execute all components of computer security incident intake, triage, investigation that could affect Conduent or our clients. Their skills should include exceptional technical, people management and analytical knowledge of cyber incident triage, containment, investigation and reporting methodologies.
This position is located in Cary, North Carolina and will report directly to the
Job responsibilities include, but not limited:
- Establish, maintain and execute all components of an incident response plan, from incident intake through root cause analysis, technical remediation analysis, and reporting
- Effectively triage reported cyber security events including events based on sparse symptom detail
- Execute cyber security incident response technologies, including but not limited to network, system and application log review, and demonstrated foundational digital forensics
- Respond and adhere to legal, organizational and regulatory requirements
- Identify source/s, types and applicable concerns as it relates to data privacy
- Create, implement and facilitate required forensics industry trends and training
Requirements, experience and knowledge:
- Relevant technical Associate or Bachelor’s degree desired
- Information Security professional certification desired but not necessary (e.g. GIAC, EnCE, CFCE, CCE, ACE)
- 2-3 plus years of experience with IT Security Digital Forensics and IT Security Operations
- Minimum of 2 years of experience regarding incident response within a global corporate enterprise
- Have an exceptional understanding of how technology works
- Must possess excellent communications skills (interpersonal, verbal and written) and the ability to interact with clients, executives, internal partners and vendors. Must clearly and effectively communicate findings to all levels through the duration of any cyber security incident
- Should be an analytical thinker and have strong observation skills
- Keep up-to-date and always seek out improvements
- Experience in fast-paced investigations.
- Ability to present highly technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Must be currently eligible to work for any employer in the United States
- Must consent to and successfully clear all required pre-employment screenings
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More