Engineer I, Software Quality Assurance Testing - Cary, North Carolina
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-10456
Locations: Cary, North Carolina, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
Title: Software quality assurance testing
- Analyze user needs and test software solutions using agile methodology
- Create test plans, data and scripts including the identification, collection and/or creation of test data
- Execution of release testing as appropriate
- Meet time estimates and schedules for testing efforts
- Define Release Test Plans and criteria for user acceptance including entry/exit criteria
- Develop, update and maintain Test scripts and Test Scenarios as appropriate.
- Communicate effectively with QA Leads and Managers as appropriate
- Follow standard testing methodology frameworks, testing processes as a standard
- Co-ordinate testing specific release activities
- Determine and meet time estimates and schedules for testing efforts
- Create test models for release testing (plans, data and scripts) pate in structured walk-through and peer reviews
- Participate in the coordination of the onsite and offshore resources during the release testing
- Update and test release installation procedures
- Participate in Lessons Learned as appropriate
- Identify defects and questionable functionality; manage defects through to closure
- Resolve issues with unclear requirements and achieve a successful result
- Triage and solve complex problems using structured troubleshooting methodologies
- Work independently as well as work collaboratively in a team environment
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience as QA Tester
- Ability to design, develop, test and debug tests cases/Scripts/plans/strategy documents
- Minimum four (4) years’ experience working on project(s) involving the implementation of software development life cycle(s) (SDLC).
- Must have demonstrated experience in these automation tools: Selenium, WebDriver, Jenkins, GIT
- BA/BS degree in Computer science, engineering, information systems or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong database experience in SQL server databases and proficiency in Transact SQL
- Experience with deciphering complex SQL stored procedures as required
- write complex test automation scripts using ReadyAPI, Selenium WebDriver API
- Knowledge of Implementing Selenium GRID and Solid Java / XML parsing techniques
- Knowledge of health insurance industry - Claims processing, ICD 9/10, Medicare, or Medicaid.
- Document and interpret business and technical requirements for testing utilizing various development methodologies (e.g. Agile, Scrum, Iterative, Waterfall, etc.)
- Effective communication skills to articulate testing result data to multiple audiences.
- Strong web services testing experience using Postman or Soup UI (SOAP, WSDL, and XML).
- Working knowledge of industry standard automated testing tools, practices, and software and/or Performance testing tools.
- Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and team members
- Any CMMI level certification is a plus
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More