Manager, Cyber Security Enterprise Vulnerability Management - Cary, North Carolina
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-7433
Locations: Cary, North Carolina, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
Vulnerability Management manager will be responsible for building, running and maintaining vulnerability management best cyber security practices as a program, lead project delivery teams in addition to the daily ops, and work with other teams and decision makers across all organizational levels. This person will lead the Vulnerability Management program and provide leadership to the security professionals in these areas. They are a key component of the cyber security posture and maturity of the company and they work to keep leadership advised of current vulnerabilities, as well as track and advocate for vulnerability remediation. They will lead the company through critical efforts and serve as a partner to the teams remediating identified vulnerabilities reducing the risk.
- Define and lead the vulnerability management program and provide leadership to the security professionals in these areas.
- Build, run, and maintain vulnerability management best practices as a program
- Oversee vulnerability scanning processes to include identifying, evaluating, treating, and reporting on security vulnerabilities in systems and software.
- Evaluate the risks after vulnerabilities are identified, ensuring they are prioritized and dealt with appropriately and in accordance with the organization’s risk management strategy.
- Define a framework for identifying and accounting for mitigating factors and compensating controls that affect the severity of identified vulnerabilities.
- Track compliance with the program, and report patch compliance to executive leadership.
- Drive the development and implementation of the policy, program, process, procedures and guidance on vulnerability management tactics, techniques and procedures.
- Manage project schedules and performance requirements and produce regular executive reports on the program.
- Manage a small team of onshore and offshore professionals in vulnerability management.
- Manage a small team of onshore and offshore professionals in monitoring and threat detection.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or other related area of study.
- 4+ years’ experience with vulnerability management, vulnerability assessment, prioritization of risk, and coordination of remediation activities across large enterprises.
- 7+ years of overall IT professional experience.
- 2+ years of work experience leading onshore and offshore Information Security teams.
- Experience with Rapid 7, Service Now, Tanium, App Spider, Tenable, Qualys, Trend Micro or equivalent.
- Experience with a broad range of technologies to include network technologies, SIEM, and visualization platforms.
- Excellent project management skills a plus.
- Experience working with and managing the expectations of diverse stakeholders.
- Proven ability to inspire teamwork and responsibility within cross-functional groups, and use technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services.
- Demonstrable analytical expertise, decision-making capabilities, attention to detail, critical thinking, logic, solution orientation, and an ability to learn and adapt quickly.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More