ServiceNow Configuration Engineer - Multiple Locations
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-11887
Locations: Cary, North Carolina, United States; Cary, North Carolina, United States; Lexington, Kentucky, United States; Austin, Texas, United States; Tucson, Arizona, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
Title:ServiceNow Configuration Engineer
Location: Prefer Cary, NC, Austin, TX, Lexington, KY, Tucson, AZ; may consider other U.S Conduent locations as well.
Rresponsible for managing the configuration of the ServiceNow platform and the federated CMDB in alignment with strategic company objectives to maximize return-on-investment of the platform. As key critical member of the IT Service Management (ITSM) team, this person is primarily responsible for designing, configuring, implementing and maintaining automated CMDB population and reconciliation processes. This person must be able to work with subject matter experts (SMEs) across lines of business to translate their needs into requirements, recommend best practices to accomplish their goals, and implement & test technical solutions that digitize, automate, and integrate business processes and workflows.
- Lead the continued implementation of our ServiceNow CMDB, including regular status updates to stakeholders, and refinement of the approach based on lessons learned.
- Develop and Refine configuration processes and scripts to continually improve CMDB quality, usability, and sustainability
- Provide Governance, design and standards for discovering infrastructure CI's and Help ensure the consistent and accurate capture of data and relationships
- Lead the definition of configuration items (CIs), their control attributes, and data collection of the attributes that are important to achieve the objectives of the program.
- Coordinate CMDB efforts across immediate team and broader technical, functional, and hosting teams.
- Develop and publish reports leveraging the CMDB to enable other ITSM module users to utilize Configuration data to support IT Service Management (ITSM
- Produce Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) with an operational and management focus.
- Collaborate with groups within the program and the client to ensure requirements are met and ensure CMDB integrity.
- Support the approach to build a comprehensive CMDB, including application/tool configurations, code, and infrastructure components such as servers and operating systems.
- As CMDB SME, train our team and stakeholders on CMDB principles and implementation methods.
- Coordinate with cross-functional internal IT organization and the ServiceNow provider
- Support business unit and technical support teams in the design and implementation of automated discovery & data federation into the ServiceNow CMDB.
- Develop Configuration Management processes, procedures, and standards.
- Monitor CMDB health and resolve conflicts between authoritative production data sources.
- Integrates with and supports the ServiceNow Administration team.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience with implementing Configuration Management in ServiceNow.
- Subject matter expertise in the management of Eracent and SCCM discovery aspects, discovery Scheduling, CMDB maintenance, improvement of discovery and reporting in ServiceNow.
- ServiceNow Configuration Management and Discovery.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More