Sr. Lead Cyber Security Analyst - Cary, North Carolina
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-11816
Locations: Cary, North Carolina, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
As part of Conduent Cyber Security Operations, the Tier 3 CSIRT lead Analyst will utilize multiple security technologies that allows CSIRT members to work collaboratively and efficiently while responding to threats. The individual in this role will work day shift as a tier III lead analyst in the cyber security Incident Response Team (CSIRT) within a 24/7 monitoring environment and be responsible for carrying out security monitoring operations. The Tier 3 Security Analyst lead will perform responsibilities associated with investigating Incidents escalated from Tier I and II incident responders, conducting technical investigations for security incidents, providing process improvements, and driving implementation of new capabilities. He/she will partner with Security Engineers to implement and improve technology and process to enhance CSIRT monitoring, investigation, and response.
- Manage multi-step breach and investigative analysis of advanced threats
- Serve as an escalation resource and mentor for other analysts
- Work directly with cyber threat intelligence analysts to convert intelligence into useful detection
- Work with security partners developing and refining monitoring use cases
- Work on complex tasks assigned by leadership, which may involve coordination of effort among Level 1/2/3 analysts
- Coordinate evidence/data gathering and documentation and review Security Incident reports
- Identify incident root cause and take proactive mitigation
- Defines required security controls and processes and enforces through the execution of policy documentation, standards, education and awareness, and conducting risk assessments.
- Monitors external regulatory requirements and supports compliance and certification activities.
- Enforces a defense-in-depth methodology in support of the overall enterprise cyber security risk posture.
- Create and develop CSIRT processes and procedures working with Level 3, Level 2 and Level 1 Analysts
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 5 - 7 years of technical experience in Information Security and Security Operations
- Extensive experience in Incident Response and Incident Handling
- Advanced knowledge and expertise of using SIEM technologies for event investigation
- Basic understanding of incident handling/incident response techniques within a cloud-based environment such as Azure or AWS
- Moderate knowledge of audit requirements (PCI, HIPPA, GDPR, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree in information Security
Preferred Security Certifications:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
- Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More