Professional I, Service Delivery Client Network Services - Charlotte, North Carolina
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Title: Professional I, Service Delivery Client Network Services
- Monitoring Network Status - Providing first level remediation to user, network, or server issues
- Escalating issues next level support as required
- Assisting with client report generation
- Updating client documentation
- Carrying out network preventive maintenance tasks such as patching and updates
- Remediation of client incidents
- Basic networking (IPv4, Routing, Switching)
- Install, upgrade and configure network printing, directory structures, rights, security, software, file services, and backup systems
- Active Directory/Group Policy management and administration
- Assist in annual SOC 2 Type II audit
- Remediate any local IT findings from the audit
- Work directly with Corporate IT departments to ensure successful remediation and maintenance is completed
- Min 3+ Yrs experience providing technical support to end users running Windows 7,10
- Patch management experience (Desktops/Servers)
- Support/troubleshooting of MS Office products
- Experience as an Active Directory Administrator (Adds, removes, changes).
- Troubleshooting of basic network connectivity.
- Strong understanding of basic network architecture to include functionality of switches, routers, firewalls. (Not necessarily the configuration of them, just their function on the network)
- Good time management skills
- Support of popular web browsers
- Understanding of basic group policy use
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude with instinctive troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication and customer service skills are essential
- Professional bearing and manner
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude, viewing this role as an investment in themselves
Microsoft Certified IT Professional / MCSE 2012
Server/Active Directory Experience/Group policy
Microsoft Exchange Admin/Support Experience
Security Literate (Information Security should be top of mind)
Ability to assist after-hours and weekends if necessary
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More