Senior Health and Wellness Benefits Administration Analyst - Cherry Hill, New Jersey
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-12133
Locations: Cherry Hill, New Jersey, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
Come work with one of Conduent’s largest clients in HROS! We are looking for candidate's with new experiences, possess attention to detail, and have the ability and drive to build client rapport!
Daily/weekly duties and areas of responsibilities:
Below are a few examples of the work to which the analyst could be aligned.
- Retirement Eligibility, Long Term Disability, Leave of Absence and Medicare Processing
- Quality assurance of Health & Insurance benefit treatment for various populations including Active, Retiree and COBRA.
- Daily collaboration with the global team supporting the client including technology, requirements, call center and more.
- Analyze reports, identify trends and collaborate with key stakeholders until resolved.
- Analysis and processing of User Acceptance Test plans.
- Point of contact for outbound/inbound interface files associated with aligned work flows
- Reviews work performed at lower levels and approves accuracy and completeness
- Triage, research and respond to complex participant issues , i.e. eligibility, calculation errors and service delivery
- Triages and research intermediate system issues to confirm adherence to requirements
- Evaluates existing processes and enhances / develops to improve service delivery
- Interfaces with external client contact to resolve complex benefit questions
- Acts as subject matter expert supporting change orders and other implementation projects
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of five years analyst experience, preferably in the Health & Insurance field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creative problem solving, thinking outside the box
- Confident leading/participating in client/carrier meetings for strategic planning and discussing/resolving complex situations
- Proficient with Word and Excel. Excel skills should include creation of pivot tables, charts and basic formulas
- Experience identifying trends/gaps in logic and process improvement.
- Able to prioritize work and multitask
- Comfortable with new technology and learning/guiding others as needed
- SQL experience desired but not required
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More