Senior H&I Systems Analyst - Cherry Hill, New Jersey
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Title: Senior H&I Systems Analyst
- Responsible for processing administration processes and tasks related to Health and Welfare administration and for troubleshooting and resolution of technical issues, and escalates to management as needed.
- Execute and own complex research initiatives and the analysis and resolution of technical issues, resulting from operational control breakdowns, legislative changes, or system outages.
- Develop and maintain documentation of process flows, administrative summaries, and standard operating procedures
- Develops metrics that provide data for process management and indicators for future improvement opportunities.
- Develop working relationships with client, third party vendors and /or ancillary service providers and other internal parties to ensure seamless delivery on specific tasks, special projects and/or participant issues.
- Participate in internal communications on standard processes and reporting.
- Troubleshoot application and data issues and direct to the appropriate contacts.
- Understand and mitigate risk; escalate high risk, complex or problematic issues to Management.
- Manage complex projects and work requests with consistent accuracy and completeness.
- Work collaboratively and productively to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Responsible for researching, trouble-shooting issues, producing ad-hoc reports and root cause analysis.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products and/or services
- May require people management responsibilities
- All other duties as assigned by manager/leadership
- High school diploma, required; Bachelor’s degree or above, preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience in health & welfare benefits administration.
- BA7, experience, a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- MS Office
- SQL, preferred
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More