Senior Pension Data Analyst - Cherry Hill, New Jersey
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Title: Senior Pension Data Analyst
Complete and accurate data is critical to the successful administration of our clients’ pension plans.
The Senior Pension Data Analyst ensures the integrity of the data that is maintained in the client’s pension administration system(s).
This includes, but is not limited to, data provided by or to: the client, the client’s employees (via phone or website), and various internal and external partners responsible for other facets of the client’s HR administration business.
This person will act as a liaison between the business team and the technology team responsible for the development and maintenance of the administration systems.
This person is generally recognized as an expert in their function.
- Develop and maintain business and system requirements, technical specifications, and test plans for the numerous data interfaces, extracts, and reports needed for successful administration of the client’s benefits programs
- First point of contact for troubleshooting and prioritizing system and data issues
- Execute and own complex research initiatives and the analysis and resolution of technical issues, resulting from operational control breakdowns, legislative changes, or system outages
- Understand and mitigate risk; proactively escalate high risk, complex or problematic issues to business partners
- Work closely with project managers to define and prioritize client projects; coordinate assignment of work among other data analysts on the technology team
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for the business and technology teams
- Understand the client’s pension plans and the impact that accurate data has on the success of administration of those plans
- Participate in client meetings as needed
- Lead and mentor junior team members
- Complete complex projects and work requests with consistent accuracy and timeliness
- Clearly communicate complex, technical issues in an easily understandable manner
- Work collaboratively with the client, and other internal and external business partners to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 5+ years of experience in a professional, analytical, or similar position
- Experience in Defined Benefits and/or HR/benefits administration, a plus
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Experience writing SQL queries, a must
- Experience with Visual Basic, XML and/or other scripting languages, helpful but not a necessity
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More