Benefits, Associate II - Chesapeake, Virginia
As a team member in our Customer Care business, you’ll focus on building trust with our clients. Depending on your role, you could be helping customers directly through voice and chat, training tomorrow’s leaders, or leading the way to ensure our centers run more smoothly. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their interpersonal communication skills and push boundaries of collaborative thinking.
- Full Time
- Entry Level Customer Service
- Benefits Included
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Communicator 9
- Problem-Solver 9
- Personable 8
- Compassionate 7
- Multi-Tasker 6
- Creative 5
- Team Player
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Primary Location:United States-Virginia-Chesapeake
- Shifts will be scheduled during our normal business operating hours anytime between 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM Monday – Friday (No Weekends). Applicants must have open availability to work any hours scheduled during operating hours!
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy.
- Ability to work with customers to resolve inquiries.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance to customers.
- Ability to accept and implement coaching and feedback in order to achieve individual and team performance goals.
- Maintain a high level of world class customer service/professionalism to a wide range of customers.
- Recommend products that best suit the customer.
- Ability to read and interpret documents.
- Successful candidate for this position will have:
- Must have at least 1 year of Call Center experience.
- Maintain a positive environment, working with co-workers and customers within a diverse culture.
- Ability to type 25 WPM.
- The ability to relate to customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- The ability to work in a team environment.
- Using a computerized system, responds to customer inquiries in a Service Center environment.
- Gathers information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls.
- Communicates appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner.
- Prepares standard reports to track workload, response time and quality of input.
- Assists in planning and implementing department goals and makes recommendations to management to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Responds to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures.
- Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs.
- Provides functional guidance, training and assistance to lower level staff.
- Provides assistance, training and troubleshooting support to lower level staff.
- Schedules work to ensures accurate phone coverage monitors priority of calls and shifts escalated calls to assure resolution to problems.
- Use “Click-to-Chat Writer” to communicate effectively and professionally to clients about their benefits.
- 1-2 years of Customer Service, Defined Benefits, Health and Welfare, Cobra and Flexible Spending Accounts knowledge and experience preferred.
- Experience working with MS Excel, MS Word, Outlook, Citrix, Benefits Web for client and PASS.
- Preferred knowledge of Clarify, IEX, CFE, Knova, HW7, and DB7.
- Must have excellent computer and communication skills.
- Must be comfortable being able to multitask and solve customer problems.
- Must pass drug test and state, federal and criminal background check.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Preferred experience with Health & Welfare Benefits and 401K pensions.
- Must have at least a High School Diploma or GED but PREFER Associates or BA/BS degree.
- Previous experience with PeopleSoft preferred.
- Payroll/HR experience is preferred. Workday Experience would be a plus as well.
- Previous experience with Business writing is preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
Organization:Consumer and Industrials
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More
Let us search jobs for you based on
the skills and experience listed in
your LinkedIn profile.