Defined Benefits Supervisor, Benefits Administration Services - Chesapeake, Virginia
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of allinsured patientsin the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more atwww.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-19392
Locations: Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
- Supervise the day to day activity for the Pension Retirement Department, specializing in retirement packages, data research and data clean-up projects.
- Organizes workflow process to ensure all service levels are met as outlined in the client statement of work.
- Interfaces with client to identify and resolve on-going quality issues and escalations.
- Facilitates resolutions to an assortment of technical and processing discrepancies.
- Ensures appropriate staffing levels at all times to meet deliverables and implements productivity standards.
- Manages new hires onboarding activities and ensures new hires are properly train to perform their duties.
- Ensures team adheres to company policies and completes company’s required training.
- Set performance goals and ensures on-going performance meets established guidelines.
- Provides coaching, feedback and ensures appropriate disciplinary steps are taken as outlined in Conduent’s Human Resources Policy.
- Motivates team and produce strategy to reward high performers.
- Conducts annual performance evaluations.
- Experience in a supervisory or managerial role.
- Great organizational and communication skills.
- Excellent leadership skills, professionalism and ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Conflict Resolution
- Experience with a people database
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred in management or related field, but not required)
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More