Print Operator- Transaction Processor I, Service Delivery - Chesapeake, Virginia
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft to include Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Manage and organize a high volume of daily print requests
- Inform clients of any issues with requests and follow up as needed
- Manage production flow in absence of supervisor
- 100% QA of all outgoing work
- Operating high volume B/W and color digital printers
- Achieves client satisfaction by consistently preparing, inspecting, compiling, and assembling projects accurately in a timely manner.
- Meets deadlines by working efficiently and maintaining a high level of productivity
- Demonstrates the ability to work with networked machines and severs.
- Maintains optimal machine performance by correcting simple machine issues (e.g. clearing jams, refilling toner, etc.)
- Ability to work with and process work for multiple business accounts on a daily basis.
- High level of attention to detail and organization
- Advanced data entry skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and highly disciplined
- Flexibility in dealing with simultaneous projects-demonstrated. Ability to multi-task a must
- Ability to adjust schedule to meet the needs of the client and workload
- Knowledge of a print production environment
- Ability to lift or move up to 40 lbs.
- Experience working in a team environment
- Proficient in Excel, MS Outlook, and MS Word. Familiarity with Adobe Acrobat.
- MS Word and Acrobat skills can be intermediate.
- Candidate should have advanced Excel and Outlook skills.
Preferred experience in a full service print environment
- Minimum 5 years’ data entry experience
- Minimum High school diploma or equivalent
click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More