Retirement Benefits Specialist - Chesapeake, Virginia
As a team member in our Customer Care business, you’ll focus on building trust with our clients. Depending on your role, you could be helping customers directly through voice and chat, training tomorrow’s leaders, or leading the way to ensure our centers run more smoothly. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their interpersonal communication skills and push boundaries of collaborative thinking.
- Full Time
- Entry Level Customer Service
- Benefits Included
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Communicator 9
- Problem-Solver 9
- Personable 8
- Compassionate 7
- Multi-Tasker 6
- Creative 5
- Team Player
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Full Time Permanent Retirement Benefits Specialist
Currently, we are seeking a superior Retirement Benefits Specialist to join our team at 1434 Crossways Blvd., Chesapeake, VA 23320. If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
- This is a full time Full Time Permanent position with benefits
- Shifts will be scheduled during our normal business operating hours anytime between 8:00 AM PST – 6:00 PM PST Monday through Friday.
- Applicants MUST have open availability to work any hours scheduled during operating hours as outlined above!
- Responsible for troubleshooting, interpreting and correcting system generated error messages in Participant Database.
- Performs complex & non-complex research, analyzes data and provides resolution to inquiries received from participants, client and third parties.
- Performs claims and appeals research, collects data and formats information for senior personnel review.
- Corrects participants’ data in the Participant Database.
- Accurately performs complex and non-complex pension projections and final retirement calculations.
- Confers with technical analyst and team members to resolve uncommon issues.
- As necessary, communicates complex research finding to participants.
- Processes and completes projects assigned by targeted dates.
- Assists the team in meeting contractual and non-contractual service agreements by completing assigned transactions.
- Other Duties as Assigned
- Self-Management: Handles multiple demands and competing priorities with minimum direct supervision.
- Adaptability: Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adjusts well to shifting priorities and new responsibilities. Able to multi-task, handle stress and heavy workloads well.
- Teamwork: Shows commitment to team, and contributes fair share to work efforts. Has the ability to build effective work relationships across all levels of staff.
- Communication: Proficient in oral and written expression. Articulates ideas clearly and concisely through email, presentations, teleconferences, etc.
- Analytical: Ability to analyze underlying problems and patterns taken from various sources, evaluates alternatives and draw accurate conclusion.
- Mathematical: Conceptual understanding of data, numbers, their relationships, combinations and operations.
- Computer: Experience working with a PeopleSoft Database and the ability to navigate multiple software applications at once.
- Accuracy & attention to detail
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree is required
- Two years of experience in Defined Benefits, or Benefits Administration is a plus.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More