Retirement Plan and Benefits Director - Chesapeake, Virginia
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
This leader will be ultimately accountable for meeting and exceeding client contractual performance standards and leadership scorecard operations measures, monitoring and improving standard operations practices, managing large scale improvement efforts, and ensuring smooth delivery of work across international teams. Preferred locations for the role are Chesapeake, VA or Tempe, AZ.
Responsibility, Accountability and Areas of Focus:
- Overall accountability for the retirement operations delivery to external clients provided by 200-300 employees in various locations around the world
- Deep design and administrative knowledge of employer retirement plans, including but not limited to 401(k), Defined Benefit Plans, and Nonqualified Retirement Arrangements
- Provide leadership and direction through other managers to ensure world-class performance levels
- Develop and execute a client operations plan with measurable objectives
- Champion high-quality, efficient and predictable customer experience
- Recommend and adapt to new technologies to increase efficiency and reduce risks
- Identify and drive operational efficiency to meet targeted operational and margin improvements
- Communicate results and go forward strategy during internal and external business reviews
- Recruit, retain and develop high performing and high potential talent
- Develop a culture of empowerment, trust and innovation based on objective and measurable data analytics
- Key performance indicators: Net promoter score, quality, productivity, gross margin, labor efficiencies
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- Minimum 10 years of retirement operations management experience focused on administration, client management, and defining and implementing best practice standards
- Effective leadership and analytical skills including deep working knowledge of retirement plan operations, continuous improvement and remediation
- Exceptional ability to lead in a dynamically evolving and highly cross-functional matrix environment
- Experience transforming and building a successful team
- Capacity to learn quickly and adapt to changing priorities
- Strong sense of urgency; exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More