Senior Benefits Consulting Services Analyst, Defined Benefits - Chesapeake, Virginia
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-10948
Locations: Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
Primary Role and Responsibilities
- Lead the DB client team’s Root Cause Corrective Action (RCCA) process, including:
- Point of contact for all RCCA inquires from the client
- Schedule and lead the biweekly client RCCA conference calls, which include DB & DC client contact & internal contacts
- Verbally deliver all DB RCCAs during scheduled client meetings
- Track RCCA requests, topic, delivery schedule
- Mentor junior staff on RCCA drafting; edit and finalize all drafts
- Coordinate research across teams, including Delivery Services/Fulfillment/Systems Development, to identify root cause
- Record corrective actions within the RMTT system and work with junior staff through completion
- Document all System Outage Related RCCAs, including:
- Track RCCA requests, topic, delivery schedule
- SummarizeIT draft RCCA information into our client RCCA format and working with IT to gather additional details/clarify points that may be needed
- Deliver final System Outage RCCAs to client
- Final review of HW & DC RCCAs, including:
- HW & DC– internal meetings to review and assist with editing/enhancements to the summary
- HW – attend weekly HW client conference call when finalized RCCAs are presented to client contacts.
- DC- Lead RCCA drafting and delivery for any that cross between DB & DC.
- Manage and monitor projects from conception to implementation
- Manage and control client expectations to scope, quality standards and service level agreements.
- Oversight and review on all client communication and project deliverables.
- Manage andcoordinate multi-disciplinary and cross-functional project teams.
- Manage and coordinate multiple vendors across multiple platforms
- Ensure project team members record time to the correct billing codes
- Conduct project status reporting meetings; internal and external
- Conduct project lessons learned and process improvement meetings
Secondary Role and Responsibilities:
- Data Cleanup related activities including:
- Attend bi-weekly client call
- Analyze data to identify impacted population, determine correction process, coordinate with client and internal resources for cleanup efforts
- Requirement drafting, assist with Project Scope Definition creation, final reviews and testing
- Interface with technical analysts during requirements programming
- Intermediary between technical analysts and client contacts and/or technical analysts and administrative team
- Support, participate and lead process improvement initiatives, resource development and training activities
- Interact with all levels of management
- Identify areas of continuous improvement and opportunity for cost savings and performance efficiencies
- Experience with MS Office, Outlook and SharePoint
- Experience with Clarify (Case Management System), SIR (Document Imaging System), Knova (Knowledge/Procedure Management Application), Webex, DB7 (Benefit Administration System), PLSQL or equivalent applications.
- Experience with Request Management Tracking Tool or equivalent workflow management tool
- Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint Intermediate skill level
- Knowledge of project management workflows, techniques and tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service experience
- Strong attention to detail and self-motivated
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of management and/or clients
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible to change
- Ability to make operational decisions and remain calm in a fast-paced, high-stress environment
- Minimum 10 years experience in benefit administration; servicing and supporting retirement plans and programs.Health & Welfare and Saving plans a plus.
Education and Accreditation:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business (or a related field) or equivalent experience
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More