Service Delivery Manager, Health and Welfare - Chesapeake, Virginia
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
- Responsible for transitioning the client from implementation to ongoing support and to leveraged services (onshore & offshore) Business Groups.
- Resource will support the Client Service Manager in conjunction with ongoing operational tasks vs. supporting the conversion to the new Company go to market platform.
- Monitor to ensure execution is in line with legal, compliance and internal business requirements
- Resolve client plan sponsor escalations
- Be accountable to ensure client management governance is in place including set-up and execution of all reporting, status meetings and reviews with internal business groups
- Ensure execution of contract for all client delivery from the moment contract is signed, including transition of work activities
- Resolve business issues (ongoing)
- As necessary, involved in developing overall quality management plan as part of remediation, per client needs raised by Client Management Business Group
- Assist with client advocacy related to delivery, ensuring needs of the clients are always met at the tactical level within operations
- Assist with coordinating the delivery of professional services to clients
- Maintain awareness of the system update cycle (prod moves) for client and ensure target dates are achieved
- Accountable to ensure team and internal partners have complete knowledge of all client plans and programs, and can serve as subject matter experts on any client related matters
- Accountable to ensure all client related documentation is maintained
- Manage changes in client requirements, including securing client sign-off
- Prevent/Remove remediation
- Manage day-to-day operations and related performance
- Oversee Service Level Management
- Oversee Workforce Management
- Informed on team capacity and related workforce planning
- Informed on staff schedule adherence and any issues, attrition and quality management concerns
- Remain informed and consult Director on the following:
- Managing functional deliverables and performance
- Employing consistent processes and tools to enable consistent interaction between the Client Platform Leads (CPLs) and the functions
- Driving productivity and improvements
- Providing "functional" training and Subject Matter Expertise
- Maintaining functional or process documentation
- Managing capacity for pool of functional resources
- Monitoring and reporting process metrics (KPI)
- Ensure that processing is in compliance with defined standards and Global Process Management tool is established for all core processing and team is adhering to completing work within standard.
- Help drive productivity and process improvements
- Oversee and ensure quality assurance of all work is being performed
- Ensure functional or process documentation is maintained
- 5-10 years experience in Health & Welfare Plan administration, required
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; ability to manage multiple, complex priorities and workflows
- MS Office-working knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to navigate and learn multiple systems
- BA/BS degree, preferred or equivalent industry experience.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More