Information Security Engineer III - Multiple Locations
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of allinsured patientsin the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more atwww.conduent.com.
Job DescriptionReq ID: 2019-16942
Locations: Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico; Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
Job Type: Full-time regular
Conduent is currently seeking a Security Audit Manager. This is a technical role to manage multiple large, complex audits and assessments of business systems and processes to ensure compliance with corporate security standards, regulations and industry best practice.
Expected to Support / Manage:
- Strong Project/Program management skills - overall accountability for program progress, risk mitigation and driving issue resolution.
- Strong Leadership skills - must be able to lead teams assigned to the audits being performed
- Experience with development and administration of risk assessments and reviews
- Experience with audit/assessment processes and disciplines
- Supervisory experience managing small teams
- Lead relevant projects and programs as requested
- Manage all preparations & planning for upcoming audits & assessments
- Engage with the business units, technical teams, 3rd parties to complete planning, resource assignments, and plan development
- Work directly with the SME’s, business units and IT organizations assigned with the tracking of open / in progress and closed requests.
- Schedule regular meetings & calls and manage these to ensure progress
- Manage the audit/assessment to ensure timely responses are obtained
- Overall accountability for project progress, risk mitigation and driving issue resolution
- Conduct risk assessments & reviews, document & manage mitigation plans as appropriate per corporate policy and standards
- Communicate status and escalate on a timely basis to maintain schedule
- Complete Program and Executive level reporting including appropriate metrics related to the program
- Interact with business account managers and clients as required
- Experience working in a similar role
- Minimum work experience - 7 years
- 3 years of experience as a Project Manager. PMP/Prince2 or similar certification
- 1+ years of experience managing teams
- 2+ years of experience in IT Security, IT Audit or IT Governance Risk and Compliance;
- IT industry security certification (CISA, CISSP, CRISC or GIAC) or equivalent working experience
- Knowledge of PCI-DSS and/or HIPAA
- Excellent written and verbal communications
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
Faces of Conduent
Recognizing our employees and their journeys toward success.Learn More