Lawson Systems IT Consultant - HR / Payroll - Live anywhere in US - Requires Weekly Travel to Client SitesApply Job ID 17018385 Date posted 08/12/2017 Location Columbus, Ohio, United States
Do you enjoy helping others? Are you looking for a company with great benefits and monetary incentives? We want to hear from you!
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning � Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Candidates for these positions can live anywhere in the United States. Travel to client sites required weekly being onsite from Monday to Thursday – 80%-100%.
If you meet the requirements of this Lawson Systems IT Consultant - HR / Payroll position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
- In depth experience in the implementation/upgrading, configuration, troubleshooting and support of Infor LawsonHR and Payroll products.
- Logging and monitoring of customer questions, issues and problems through resolution/completion.
- Works with colleagues and clients/users to investigate operational issues, seeking effective business solutions through improvements in system and non-automated components of new or changed processes/procedures, organization and equipment.
- Assists in the analysis of the underlying issues arising from investigations into requirements and problems, and identifies available options for consideration.
- Creation and maintenance of customer service request documentation through resolution
- Provision of customer updates and status reports with regards to open customer issues as appropriate
- Ensure problem resolution via the maintenance of appropriate action plan and/or project plan
- Ability to prioritize workload with minimal supervision.
- Ability to make critical business decisions daily with minimal supervision.
- Serve as primary escalation point for problem/issues along with other members of the Support team.
- Preparation and presentation of troubleshooting documentation
- Provision of multi-site support as assigned
- Participation in On-Call rotation
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3+ years Infor Lawson HR / Payroll implementation experience
- A successful candidate will have a high level of technical proficiency and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer communication skills - the candidate must be organized and efficient and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- BS or equivalent work related experience preferred.
- Lawson Certification preferred but not required.
- ★ FT Call Center Rep – Naperville, IL★ Naperville, Illinois United States
- $12.50/hour! AM Shift, Transaction Processor - Bloomington, MN Bloomington, Minnesota United States
- Program Manager - NY EZPass Staten Island, New York United States
Let us search jobs for you based on
the skills and experience listed in
your LinkedIn profile.
The Conduent difference
We’re the world’s largest business process services company — and we’re modernizing the constituent experience.Learn More
We improve moments in millions of lives in a variety of industry sectors.Learn More
We celebrate new ideas and turn them into unique customer value.Learn More